A Little About Me

A Little About Me

 

     Hi there! My name is Emily Lawyer. I am from Arizona. I am currently a freshman at Brigham Young University Idaho and am majoring in Marriage and Family Studies. I am pursuing a career in Marriage and Family counseling. 

    I love weightlifting, singing, painting, hiking, kayaking, climbing trees, and writing. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (a very happy one at that), and I am very passionate about my faith. I have a firm belief in the importance of family and cultivating healthy and peaceful households. 

    I am the third of four children in my family, with two older brothers and a younger sister (all of which are conveniently over six feet tall, while I stand at a mere five feet and five inches). My parents divorced in October of 2022, which led me to pursue a career in marriage counseling. I love them both dearly. It is my goal to help couples and families work through difficulties in healthy and growth-inspiring ways. 

Comments